Wanjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wanjiazhuang Coal Mine belongs to Shanxi Coal Import and Export Group. It was formed by the merger and reorganization of three coal mines and some new resources in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The mine is a high gas mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Coal Import and Export Group Pu County Wanjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Niangou Village, Heilongguan Town, Pu County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.224252, 111.210084
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 78.2630 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 45 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.8952 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009