Wantongyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wantongyuan Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved in 2009 by Shanxi Province. On July 11, 2018, the integration project began trial operation. Its design capacity is 2.1 million tons/year, and its service life is 32.9 years.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons/year. 
At 2:50 on November 11, 2020, a flooding accident occurred in the mine, and 5 people were killed.
- Operator: Shanxi Shuozhou Pinglu District Maohua Wantongyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Huadian Group Corporation
- Location: Xishui Village, Baitang Township, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.490979, 112.294454
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 387.97 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 96.76 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 15.4 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009