Wanyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wanyuan power station (国电达州发电公司, also known as 万源电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tongchuan District, Dazhou, Sichuan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tongchuan District, Dazhou, Sichuan Province, China.
The Wanyuan power station, an expansion of a previous power station, consists of two 300MW units, which were commissioned in 2007 and 2008. The total investment of the project was 2.6 billion RMB, with an annual electricity production of 2.6 billion kWh and an annual output value of 800 million RMB. The proposal for the plant was approved by the Sichuan Provincial Party Committee in June 2003, and was included in the "Tenth Five-Year Plan" of Sichuan's Electric Power Development department. Construction for the power plant began on July 18, 2006. Trials were completed on December 6, 2007 and the plant soon entered Sichuan's commercial operation system, setting a new record for the construction time of similar units in the southwest region. The second 300,000 kilowatt unit was completed on June 26, 2008. The facility, sponsored by Guodian Sichuan Power, has become a key producer for Dazhou and Sichuan's energy industry.
The plant is also equipped with desulfurization equipment.
- Operator: Guodian Dazhou Power Generation Co., Ltd. 国能达州发电有限公司
- Sponsor/Owner: Guodian Sichuan Power Generation Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Tongchuan District, Dazhou, Sichuan Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.3248, 107.4914 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 600 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 300 MW (start-up in 2007)
- Unit 32: Coal-fired subcritical, 300 MW (start-up in 2008)
Articles and Resources
- "国电达州发电有限公司". Baidu. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "万源发电厂- 快懂百科". Baike. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "国电达州万源电厂2×300MW机组工程". PowerChina. March 16, 2015. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "万源电厂脱硫塔-河北湖城环保设备有限公司". Hebei Environmental Protection Equipment Ltd (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "国能达州发电有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-11-01.