Washington County power (GA) station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Washington County power (GA) station is a 796-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Georgia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Sandersville, United States.
- Owner: Washington County Power, LLC. [100%]
- Parent: Carlyle Group [100%]
- Location: Sandersville, Washington, Georgia, United States
- Coordinates: 33.0922, -82.9800 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 796 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "The Carlyle Group Completes Acquisition of Power Generation Portfolio in Georgia | Carlyle". www.carlyle.com. Retrieved 2022-05-24.