Wehrden power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Wehrden power station is a retired 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Saarland, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Saarland, Germany.
- Sponsor: Kraftwerk Wehrden Gmbh
- Parent company: Energeticky A Prumyslovy Hold
- Location: the state of Saarland, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.2519, 6.8339 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 110 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 110 MW (start-up in 1962)
Articles and Resources