Weijiadi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Weijiadi Coal Mine belongs to Gansu Jingyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. and was completed and put into operation in December 1989. In March 2014, the Weijiadi Coal Mine underwent reconstruction and expansion, with a design production capacity of 3.0 million tons/year and a design service life of 72.04 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 3.0 million t/a.
At 14:01 on February 11, 2018, other accident occurred in the Weijiadi Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.At 6 o'clock on April 11, 2020, a roofing accident occurred in the Weijiadi Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Gansu Jingyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Weikuang Road, Pingchuan District, Baiyin City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.711438, 104.915286
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.0 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Resource: 250.6335 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 151.2843 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 21.04 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989
Articles and resources
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司魏家地煤矿, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司魏家地煤矿矿井水资源化技术改造工程竣工环境保护验收监测报告 大西北 December 2020
- 甘肃省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司魏家地煤矿“2·11”其它事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, December 18, 2018
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司魏家地煤矿“4·11”顶板事故调查报告, 甘肃煤矿安全监察局, June 9, 2020
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司2020年公开发行可转换公司债券信用评级债券评估报告 16Page, 中证鹏元资信评估股份有限公司, June 28,2020
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司2020年年度报告全文, 搜狐股票, March 2021