Weijiamao Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Weijiamao Surface Mine (北方魏家峁煤电有限责任公司魏家峁露天煤矿) is located in Longkou Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Longkou Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
魏家峁露天煤矿隶属北方魏家峁煤电有限责任公司。Weijiamao Surface Mine is operated by north Weijiamao Coal Power Co., Ltd. The first phase of the project started in April 2010. It was put into trial production in November 2013 and officially put into production in June 2014. The production capacity of the first phase is 6 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: North Weijiamao Coal Power Co.,Ltd.
- Parent Company:China Huaneng(42.57%), Guangdong Hengjian Investment Holding Co.(8.65%), National Energy Investment Group(3.95%), China Securities Finance Corp.(3.32%), Others(41.51%)
- Location: Longkou Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.534982,111.29515(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/Annual
- Total Resource:977Mt
- Minable Reserves: 691Mt
- Coal Type: bit(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 52.63k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2014
- Source of Financing: