Wenjiaba No. 2 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wenjiaba No. 2 Mine (贵州水城矿业（集团）公司文家坝二矿) is located within Zhijin County of Guizhou Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xihu Village, Zhijin County, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2011, the development of Wenjiaba No. 2 Mine was ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission, with an annual production capacity of 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Group
- Parent Company: Sinopec (49%), Biyun Construction Investment of Zhijin Bijie (51%)
- Location: Xihu Village, Zhijin County, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 26.669958,105.749254
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 81.27Mt
- Minable Reserves: 44.8945Mt
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 21.8486k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: