Werk Linz power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Werk Linz power station is a 153-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Oberösterreich, Austria.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Linz, the state of Oberösterreich, Austria.
- Sponsor: Voestalpine AG
- Parent company: Voestalpine AG
- Location: Linz, the state of Oberösterreich, Austria
- Coordinates: 48.2990, 14.3240 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 153 MW
Articles and Resources
- New waste heat recovery facility at the Linz power plant Voestalpine, 7 January 2015, accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_14W-BLOCK07-L--J European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 14W-BLOCK07-L--J accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019