Werk Sachsen power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Werk Sachsen power station is a 47-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Eilenburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany.
This power station provides 47 MW of combined heat-and-power to the Model Group's paper mill in Sachsen, Germany. Originally owned by Stora Enso, the mill and the plant were both sold to Model in 2021.
- Sponsor: Model Sachsen Papier GmbH
- Parent company: Model Group
- Location: Eilenburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.4656, 12.5920 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 47 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Stora Enso Sells its Sachsen Mill to Model Group". Papnews. Retrieved May 3rd, 2022. Check date values in:
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0233 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- "The Company". www.modelgroup.com. Retrieved 2022-05-03.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005871 World Resources Institute, June 2019