Werk Sachsen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Werk Sachsen power station is a 47-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Eilenburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stora Enso Sachsen GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Eilenburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.4656, 12.5920 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 47 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0233 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005871 World Resources Institute, June 2019