Werne-Schlüchtern-Rimpar Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Werne-Schlüchtern-Rimpar Gas Pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Werne to Rimpar, Germany.
The pipeline runs from Werne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, to Rimpar, Bayern, Germany. It connects with the Wardenburg-Werne Gas Pipeline and the Werne-Gernsheim Gas Pipeline (both also owned by OGE) at Werne; with the MIDAL Gas Pipeline at Schlüchtern; and with the MEGAL Gas Pipeline at Rimpar.
- Operator: Open Grid Europe
- Parent company:
- Current capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Start date:
The SciGRID_gas combined IGG gas transmission network data set refers to the pipeline as INET_PL_8021, INET_PL_8020, and INET_PL_1176.
Articles and resources
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Ermittlung des langfristigen Kapazitätsbedarfs, bayernets/Eni/GRTgaz/GVS Netz/Open Grid Europe/Thyssengas, 2011.
- "Assessment of the Long-Term Transmission Capacity Requirements" (PDF). GRTGaz Deustschland. 2011. Retrieved Jul 22nd, 2022. line feed character in
|title=at position 18 (help); Check date values in:
- "Open Grid Europe GmbH construction of compressor station Herbstein". www.friedrich-vorwerk.de. Retrieved 2022-07-22.