West-East Gas Pipeline 2 Nanchang-Shanghai Branch
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
West-East Gas Pipeline 2 Nanchang-Shanghai Branch 西气东输二线南昌-上海支干线 is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Dongyang Town, Anyi County, Nanchang, Jiangxi to Jinshanwei Town, Jinshan District, Shanghai.
- Operator: PetroChina West–East Gas Pipeline Company
- Parent Company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Current Capacity: 10 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 481 miles / 935 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2012
Articles and resources
- 西气东输南昌—上海支干线今年建成投产, smga.org.cn, Jul. 22, 2011