West Alborz Steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
West Alborz Steel (گروه فولادی البرز غرب (Persian)) is a steel plant in Abhar, Zanjan, Iran.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Abhar, Zanjan, Iran.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: West Alborz Steel Group
- Owner: West Alborz Steel Co.
- Other language plant name: گروه فولادی البرز غرب (Persian)
- Location: Abhar, Zanjan, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 36.119288, 49.306341 (approximate)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2019 (age 1–2)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: billet
- Steelmaking process: integrated (DRI)
- Primary steel production equipment: sinter plant; pelletizing plant; direct reduced iron plant; 2 electric arc furnaces
Articles and resources