West Natuna Transportation System Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
West Natuna Transportation System Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Anoa, Kakap, Belida, Buntal, Tembang and Belanak territories in block B of the Natuna Sea Gas Field in the South China Sea offshore from Indonesia and delivers it to Singapore.
- Operator: ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc. Ltd. (CIIL)
- Parent Company: Medco Energi 40%; INPEX 35%; Chevron 25%
- Current capacity: 3.4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 398 miles / 640 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2001
Articles and resources
- Natuna Gas Field – Greater Sarawak Basin, Offshore Technology, accessed March 2018
- Confirmed: Medco to buy ConocoPhillips’ Natuna Sea block, Offshore Energy Today, accessed March 2018