West No. 1 coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
West No. 1 coal mine (华润电力（锡林郭勒）煤业有限公司西一号煤矿)the construction site is located in Xiwuzhumuqin Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 8 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jirengaole Town, Xiwuzhumuqin Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On January 30, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the West No. 1 coal mine project in the Wujianfang mining area in Inner Mongolia, with an approved production capacity of 8 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval 
- Sponsor: China Resources Power (Xilinguole) Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Resources Holdings(100%)
- Location: Jirengaole Town, Xiwuzhumuqin Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.654941,116.702955
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field: Wujianfang Coal Field
- Total Resource:1603Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 833Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite, bituminous coal (long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 87.24k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: