West Well of Faer Second Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
West Well of Faer Second Mine (贵州盘江恒普煤业有限公司发耳二矿西井) The construction site is located in Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province, and the designed production capacity is 2.4 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On December 20, 2019, the National Energy Administration approved the second phase of the west well project of the Faer No. 2 Mine in the Faer mining area in Guizhou. The total mine construction scale is 2.4 million tons per year, of which the first phase of the mine construction scale is 900,000 tons per year, and the scale of the second phase project was 1.5 million tons per year. The project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Panjiang Hengpu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd. (58.07%), Yankuang Group Co., Ltd. (11.60%), Guizhou Provincial Bureau of Coal Geology (10%), Others (20.33%)
- Location: Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province,China.
- GPS Coordinates: 26.31898,104.753785(exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/year
- Phase I: 0.9Mt/year
- Phase II: 1.5Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 100-199
- Coal Field: Liupanshui Coal Field
- Total Resource: 480Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 377Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (coking coal, lean coal, meager coal) 
- Mine Size: 48.38k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: