Westerholt power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Westerholt power station is a retired 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: Uniper Kraftwerke Gmbh
- Parent company: Uniper
- Location: the state of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.6011, 7.0639 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 300 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 150 MW (start-up in 1959)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 150 MW (start-up in 1961)
Articles and Resources