Wiesengrund power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Wiesengrund power station is a 22-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Thüringen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Eisenach, the state of Thüringen, Germany.
- Sponsor: ENAG/MainNatural Gas Energieanlagen GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Eisenach, the state of Thüringen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.9826, 10.2797 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 22 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005820 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1505 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019