Wilhelmshaven E.ON power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Wilhelmshaven E.ON power station was a proposed 550-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: E.ON Kraftwerke GmbH
- Parent company: E.ON
- Location: the state of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.5645, 8.1464 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 550 MW
- Unit B: Coal-fired supercritical, 550 MW
Articles and Resources