Williston Basin Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Williston Basin Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Wyoming to Montana, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
- Operator: Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company
- Parent Company: MDU Resources Group
- Current capacity: 213 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 3,364 miles / 5,416 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1920s
The Williston Basin Gas Pipeline is operated by Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company, a subsidiary of MDU Resources Group.
Articles and resources
- Williston Basin Gas Pipeline, Wikipedia, accessed September 2017
- MDU Resources subsidiary purchases interest in Bakken oil and natural gas midstream assets, MDU Resources, May 21, 2012