Wilton International power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Wilton International power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in North Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Middleborough, North Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Sembcorp Industries Ltd.
- Parent company: Sembcorp Industries Ltd.
- Location: Middleborough, North Yorkshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 54.5882, -1.1026 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 254900J0FF14U6TPQM96 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Wilton power stations Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019