Winnington Brunner power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Winnington Brunner power station is a 94-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Cheshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Winnington, Cheshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: E.On
- Parent company: E.On SE
- Location: Winnington, Cheshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.2670, -2.5310 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 94 MW
Articles and Resources
- Winnington | Our sites - E.ON
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 54930033NVZ42A64JU25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 5995 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Memorandum by Brunner Mond UK House of Lords, Select Committee on European Union, 2008 (accessed December 2019)