Wissington Sugar Factory power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Wissington Sugar Factory power station is a 93-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Norfolk County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kings Lynn, Norfolk County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: British Sugar plc
- Parent company: Wittington Investments Ltd
- Location: Kings Lynn, Norfolk County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.5506, 0.4486 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 93 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2138004K8CA82CHUFA25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 49908 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019