Wloclawek–Gdynia Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Wloclawek–Gdynia Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Poland.
The pipeline starts in Wloclawek, Poland, and runs to Gdansk, Poland.
- Parent company: Gaz-System
- Length: 199.7 km / 124.1 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- SciGrid pipeline name(s): EntsoG_18
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "SWI". swi.gaz-system.pl. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor