Wroclaw power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Wroclaw power station is a 263-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Wrocław, Dolnośląskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Wrocław, Dolnośląskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: ZEC Kogeneracja SA
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: Wrocław, Dolnośląskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 51.1237, 17.0246 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 263 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1970)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 104 MW (start-up in 1980)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 104 MW (start-up in 1985)
Articles and Resources