Wudong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wudong Coal Mine (神华新疆能源公司乌东煤矿) is located in the East of Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 6 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tiegou Town, New Midong District, Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
According to a coal mine report released by the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission in January 2019, Wudong Coal Mine was put into operation in 2018.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Company
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Tiegou Town, New Midong District, Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 43.929294, 87.745344
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1280Mt
- Minable Reserves: 661Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 20.28k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: