Wuhaogou LNG Storage Facility
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Wuhaogou LNG Storage Facility (上海五号沟LNG储运站) is a LNG storage facility in Shanghai, China.
- Sponsor: Shanghai Gas (Group) Co., Ltd. 上海燃气（集团）有限公司
- Owner: Shenergy (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent: Shenergy (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Caolu Town, Pudong District, Shanghai Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.293674, 121.707193 (exact)
- Capacity: 0.5 mtpa, 0.07 bcfd
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2008
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Wuhaogou is a LNG storage facility in Shanghai, China. The facility also has capacity to import 0.5 mtpa of LNG. The facility is owned by Shanghai Gas Group, and was commissioned in 2008.
In 2013, the second phase of the LNG terminal began the construction. It completed and started operating in 2017. The total imported LNG capacity reached 1.5 mtpa.