Wuhu LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Wuhu LNG Terminal (芜湖长江LNG内河接收转运站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Anhui, China.
The proposed LNG terminal would be in Wuhu, Anhui, China.
- Owner: Huaihe Energy Holding Group
- Parent: Huainan Mining Group
- Location: Wuhu, Anhui, China
- Coordinates: 31.25961, 118.175307 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2023
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Wuhu LNG Terminal (芜湖LNG转运接收站) is a proposed 3 mtpa LNG import terminal in Wuhu, Anhui, China. It will be the first inland river LNG terminal in China.
In January 2019 Huainan received approval from the provincial government to build the terminal, at an estimated cost of 3 billion yuan ($442.71 million). In May 2019 it was reported that CNOOC had withdrawn from the project, leaving Huainan Mine Group as the sole owner.
Articles and resources
- 芜湖内河LNG接收站建设运营总体方案研讨会在京召开, Hnmine.com, 9 October 2016
- China mining group plans riverside LNG terminal -media, Reuters, Feb. 11, 2019
- 芜湖、岳阳LNG接收站相继核准，内河接收站建设进入新阶段, gas.in-en.com, May 16, 2019
- 58亿元！芜湖市国内首座LNG内河接收站正式开工 见道网, 04-20-2020
- 淮河能源控股集团芜湖长江LNG内河接收（转运）站项目LNG加注站及集装箱码头工程正式开工 Anhui Province SASAC, 10-09-2020