Wuhu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wuhu power station Phase V Unit 2 is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Wuhu Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Anhui Province.
Background on Project
CPI is currently planning to build a coal-fired unit with a total planned capacity of 600 MW at Wuhu power station in Anhui Province. The plant was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in December 2011.
- Sponsor: CPI
- Location: Wuhu Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.352, 118.426 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 600 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "安徽中电投芜湖电厂五期第二台“上大压小”扩建工程通过核准," accessed June 2013