Wujiamao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wujiamao Coal Mine (山西汾西中泰煤业有限责任公司吴家峁煤矿) project is located in Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, with an approved annual capacity of 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On August 28th 2019, the development of Wujiamao Coal Mine project located in Liliu Mining Zone with a capacity of 3 Mt was approved by National Energy Administration.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Zhongtai Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Antai Group Co.(29%), Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.(30.32%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(18.37%), China Huarong Asset Management Co.(1.16%), China Construction Bank(1.14%), Shanxi Qinxin Energy Group (20%)
- Location: Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.274679,111.074265
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 338.109Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 163.8Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 76.08k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: