Wulunshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wulunshan Coal Mine is operated by Guizhou Wulunshan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It started construction in July 2004 and is a key construction project in Guizhou Province. It was put into operation in September 2013. The designed annual production capacity is 2.4 million tons, and the service life is 114 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
On March 26, 2006, a coal and gas outburst accident occurred in Wulunshan Coal Mine, resulting in 15 deaths and 9 injuries.At 23:05 on August 1, 2013, a coal and gas outburst accident occurred in Wulunshan Coal Mine, with no casualties.
- Operator: Guizhou Wulunshan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhonghai Shengfeng (Beijing) Capital Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zuogong Village, Shuguang Township, Nayong County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.597300, 105.288021
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 647.3460 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 30.26925 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 44.0238k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013