Wutongzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Wutongzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd, which is owned by Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd. It is located in the southeast of Fengfeng Mine Area. The mine officially started in October 1992, the joint trial operation began in May 2001, and production was officially put into operation in October 2003. The mine’s designed production capacity is 1.5 million tons/year. In 2005, the technical transformation was carried out and the production capacity was increased to 2.1 million tons/year. As of December 2011, the mine’s geological reserves were 3,9787.1 million tons, the recoverable reserves were 74.807 million tons, and the remaining production life was 13.82 years.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiguyi Town, Ci County, Handan City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.344748, 114.222453(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 397.871 (as of December 2011)
- Mineable Reserves: 78.407 million tonnes (as of December 2011)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 39.6394k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001