Wuxiang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wuxiang power station (山西焦煤西山煤电武乡和信发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
An additional 2,000 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Wuxiang, Changzhi.
Background on Plant
An additional 2 x 1,000 MW is proposed.
- Sponsor: Xishan Coking Coal Group
- Parent company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group
- Location: Wuxiang, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.8222303, 112.8376314 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Announced (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 3,200 MW (Units 1-2: 600 MW, Units 3-4: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-2), Ultra-supercritical (Units 3-4)
- Years built: 2006-2007 (Units 1-2)
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: