Wuyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Wangqiao Town, Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Wuyang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Development Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 1963.
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangqiao Town, Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.492975, 113.047886(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 341Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 131Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 1963