Wyoming Interstate Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Wyoming Interstate Gas Pipeline is an operational natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from western Wyoming to Northeast Colorado.
- Operator: Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Current capacity: 3900 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity: Million cubic feet per day
- Length: 800 miles / 1288 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1997
Wyoming Interstate Gas Pipeline is owned by Kinder Morgan. The system is comprised of a main system that extends from western Wyoming to northeast Colorado, as well as several pipeline systems that extend from connections along the Wyoming Interstate Gas Pipeline mainline into western Colorado, northeast Wyoming, and eastern Utah.
Articles and resources
- Wyoming Interstate Gas Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017