X-Kraftwerk power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
X-Kraftwerk power station is a 27-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Leverkusen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Currenta GmbH & Co. OHG
- Parent company: Currenta GmbH & Co. OHG
- Location: Leverkusen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.0183, 6.9862 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 27 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006150 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Home Currenta, accessed Aug 5, 2021
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0600a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019