Xiadian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiadian Coal Mine (中国平煤神马能源化工集团有限责任公司夏店煤矿) project is located in Ruzhou City, Henan Province, with an approved annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanglu Village, Xiadian Town, Ruzhou City,Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On August 28th 2019, the development of Xiadian Coal Mine project located in Pingdingshan Mining Zone with a capacity of 1.5 Mt was approved by the National Energy Administration.
- Sponsor: China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Parent Company: State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Henan Provincial People's Government (65.15%), Baoshan Iron and Steel Co. (11.62%), China Huarong Asset Management Co.(5.59%), others(17.64%)
- Location: Shanglu Village, Xiadian Town, Ruzhou City,Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.25723,112.726356
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.5 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources