Xiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiagou Coal Mine(彬县煤炭有限责任公司下沟煤矿)is located in Chengguan Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 4 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiagou Village, Chengguan Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xiagou Coal Mine is operated and owned by Bin County Coal Co., Ltd. It was built in 1991 and put into operation in 1997. The mine is located in the southeast of Binchang mining area. After three technical reforms, the production capacity has been increased from 450,000 tons/year to 3 million tons/year. The coal quality is low-ash, low-sulfur, ultra-low-phosphorus oil-bearing non-caking coal, which is good for thermal, vaporization, and civil use fuel.
- Operator:Bin County Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Bin County Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location:Xiagou Village, Chengguan Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:35.069351, 108.043765(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 213.3Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 127.8Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal,vaporized coal and civil fuel, Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 10.31k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:1997