Xiamen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiamen power station (鹭能电力厦门瑞新热电), also known as the Xiamen Ruixin power station, is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xinglin West Road, Xinglin, Xiamen, Fujian Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Xinglin West Road, Xinglin, Xiamen, Fujian Province, China.
The Xiamen power station was registered in 2004, with two units of 50 MW each, commissioned in 2006 and 2007, respectively. In September 2008, the provincial environmental bureau approved the power station, indicating that the emissions of the plant met national standards and conditions. Emissions from the Xiamen plant in 2010 can be found here.
In 2018, the power station was included in Fujian’s pilot energy rights trading scheme. This policy outlined that thermal plants in the province (including the Xiamen power station) would have to uniformly set energy consumption indicators and reduce these over time. In 2019, the power station received a subsidy from the Xiamen Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology for an energy-saving sludge incineration system renovation.
- Sponsor: Xiamen Luneng Power
- Parent company: Xiamen Luneng Power
- Location: Xinglin West Road, Xinglin, Xiamen, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.5718, 118.0290 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2007)
Articles and Resources
- "厦门瑞新热电有限公司网站建设 - 我的作品 - 厦门网站优化,厦门SEO,厦门网站建设,厦门做网站". Lanyongyu (in 中文). January 21, 2018. Retrieved 2021-05-24.
- Li, Xiaoping (February 5, 2018). "厦门市将逐步扩大全省用能权交易试点范围". Fujian Radio and Television Network. Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- "公示丨市工信局：关于2019年市级节约能源和发展循环经济专项资金项目公示的通知_节能". Sohu. 2019-11-15. Retrieved 2021-05-24.