Xiangfang Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangfang Cogen power station (鑫玛热电集团香坊热电厂) is a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Xiangfang district.
Background on Plant
Xiangfang Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 80 MW subcritical coal plant in Xiangfang district, Harbin Prefecture, proposed by Xinma Cogen Group. It received environmental clearance in 2015.
However, with no developments since 2015, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Xiangfang Cogen Power Co
- Parent company: Xinma Cogen Group
- Location: Xiangfang district, Harbin Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.702781, 126.747396 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 160 MW (Units 1 & 2: 80 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于鑫玛热电香坊有限公司2×80MW热电站新建工程环境影响报告书的批复," 省环境保护厅, 2015/12/15