Xiangnan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangnan power station (大唐华银湘南发电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows Leiyang district in Hengyang prefecture, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
The 2 x 1,000 MW coal plant was listed in Hunan province's 14th Energy five year plan (2021-2025). The project completed a preliminary feasibility study in May 2021.
- Sponsor: Datang Hunan Huayin Electric Power Ltd.
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Leiyang district, Hengyang prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.392293, 112.864325 (approx.)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "湖南“十四五”因何大兴火电？," 国际能源网, 2021-03-27