Xiangshui Coal Mine Botu Area
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xiangshui Coal Mine is operated by Guizhou Pannan Coal Development Co., Ltd., started construction in 2003 and put into production in 2015. It is the most modernized coal mine in Guizhou Province. The designed production capacity is 4.0 million tons per year, which is a coal and gas outburst coal mine. The coal mine is divided into two independent mining areas, Botu and Hexi. The designed production capacity of the Botu Area is 3.0 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 3.3 million tons per year, including two mining areas, Botu and Hexi.
At 23:20 on December 24, 2005, a fire accident occurred in the Botu Area of Xiangshui Coal Mine, and 12 people died.
- Operator: Guizhou Pannan Coal Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiangshui Town, Panzhou City, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 25.474484, 104.594602
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.3 million tonnes per annum (Xiangshui Coal Mine) 
- Total Resource: 1193.87 million tonnes (Xiangshui Coal Mine)
- Mineable Reserves: 606.51 million tonnes (Xiangshui Coal Mine)
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Meagar coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 68 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2015
Articles and resources
- 贵州盘南煤炭开发有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 沿空留巷支护技术在响水煤矿的运用, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 关于贵州盘南煤炭开发有限责任公司响水矿井“11·24”重大煤与瓦斯突出事故调查处理情况的公告(2013年5号), 贵州煤矿安全监察局, June 13, 2013
- 贵州省生产煤矿生产能力情况表(As of February 29, 2020), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed May 2021
- 关于贵州省盘南煤炭开发有限责任公司响水煤矿"12.24"特大事故的通报, 煤炭资讯网, December 31, 2005
- 贵州盘江投资控股(集团)有限公司 2019年度第三期中期票据募集说明书, 上海清算所, December 23, 2019