Xiangshuihe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangshuihe Coal Mine (神木县香水河矿业有限公司香水河煤矿) is located within the Southwest of Shenmu of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Huangtumiao Village, Jinjie Town, Shenmu County, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has authorized the development of Xiangshuihe Coal Mine project located in Yushen Mining Area of Shaanxi Province. The production capacity of the project is 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shenmu Xiangshuihe Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Shenfu Energy Development and Construction Co.
- Location: Huangtumiao Village, Jinjie Town, Shenmu County, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.784569,110.245438
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 367.7Mt
- Minable Reserves: 209.35Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 76.2335k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: