Xiantao power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiantao power station (华润电力仙桃公司) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Changchangkou Town, Xiantao City, Hubei Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: China Resources Holding
- Location: Xiantao, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.371957, 113.567148 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: