Xiantao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiantao power station (华润电力仙桃公司) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Changchangkou Town, Xiantao City, Hubei Province.
Background on Project
Unit 1 was connected to the grid by the end of June 2022, and operation was expected shortly after.
- Sponsor: China Resources Holding
- Location: Xiantao, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.371957, 113.567148 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service: 2022
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华润电力拟建湖北仙桃火电项目", BJX News, 2012-12-10
- "省发改委关于华润仙桃电厂新建工程项目核准的通知,” DRC of Hubei Province, 2015-10-16
- "湖北省2014-2015年大型火电项目建设选优评议结果公示," 能源局电力处, 2014-06-27
- "总投资51亿元 湖北华润仙桃电厂试桩开机"湖北日报, 2016/1/11
- "华润电力仙桃电厂新建2×660MW燃煤机组工程主体建筑开工," 河南省第二建筑工程发展有限公司, 2019/3/13
- 华润仙桃电厂2×660MW燃煤机组工程1号机组首次并网一次成功, china5e, 2022-06-27