Xiaochang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Yuzhuang Village, Houbeizhuang Town，Jiao District, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xiaochang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Sanyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2009.
- Operator: Shanxi Sanyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yuzhuang Village, Houbeizhuang Town，Jiao District, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.214281, 113.016781(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 257.92Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 50.79Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal/Met
- Mine Size: 16.64k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2009