|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiaojiawa mine (山西锦兴能源有限公司肖家洼煤矿) is located in the territory of Xingxian County, under the administration of Luliang City, Shanxi Province. It contains an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiaojiawa Village, Weifen Town, Xingxian County, Luliang, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In August 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the development of Xiaojiawa mine located in Liliu Mining Area of Shanxi Province with an annual production capacity of 8 Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Jinxing Energy Co.
- Parent Company: China Huadian(51%), Shanxi Tangrong Investment Co.(24.5%), Shanxi Dubao New Energy Group Co.(24.5%)
- Location: Xiaojiawa Village, Weifen Town, Xingxian County, Luliang, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.394821,111.143913
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 997.9Mt
- Minable Reserves: 724.91Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 60.338k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2021
- Source of Financing: