Xiaolong coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiaolong coal mine (和布克赛尔蒙古自治县枭龙煤矿有限公司枭龙煤矿) The construction site is located in Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity of it is 1.2 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the coal mine in Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 18, 2020, the National Energy Administration issued an approval for the Xiaolong Coal Mine Project located in Heshituoluogai Mining Area, Xinjiang, with a mine construction scale of 1.2 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County Xiaolong Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Lu Cheng'an (95%), Lu Xiajiao (5%)
- Location: Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 46.542501,85.974258
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 667
- Coal Field: Heshituoluogai Mining Area
- Total Resource: 132.8Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 86.74Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 9.19k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: