Xiaoming Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xiaoming Coal Mine belongs to Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company, which was put into operation in December 1968, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.95 million tons per year.
- Operator: Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company Xiaoming Coal Mine
- Owner: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hongfang Street, Diaobingshan City, Tieling City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 42.472755, 123.593060
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.95 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 77.3540 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 21.7910 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 16.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1968