Xiaoqing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xiaoqing Coal Mine belongs to Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company, started construction in May 1975 and put into operation in December 1984, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company Xiaoqing Coal Mine
- Owner: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaobao Village, Xiaoming Town, Diaobingshan City, Tieling City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 42.422987,123.644524
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 98.9480 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 18.5170 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 35.19 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1984