Xiashanmao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xiashanmao Coal Mine is a merger and reorganization mine established in January 2010. The mine reorganization and integration project started construction in October 2010 and was completed in November 2013, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Xinfei Xiashanmao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Wanma Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Renjiashan Village, Xiwangjiagou Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.611226, 110.875292
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 33.20 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 14.56 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 4.0716 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010